The Mooer Tender Octaver MKII Pedal version has retained the simplistic controls and tiny form factor that was so popular with its predecessor, but includes some very special updates. Armed with three brand new algorithms and true-bypass dry signal, the Mooer Tender Octaver MKII Pedal is sure to exceed all of your octave needs.
The FAT algorithm contains a huge bassy lower octave that can shake the walls and a soft toned upper voicing, for a very natural upper octave shimmer. Fat riffs and simulated bass guitar really shine in this mode.
The TIGHT algorithm has a focused lower octave with a higher, low eq cut off point and sharper upper octave bite. Shredders, fusion players and organ hunters alike will find sonic delight when flipping the switch into tight mode.
SWELL mode provides automatic volume swelling of the harmony voices, providing a soft attack and lush release without effecting the original dry signal. Great for emulating a 12-string guitar or creating ambient chords and sound scapes.
- 11 operating modes
- Sub: Adjusts SUB signal.
- Dry: Adjusts level of original signal.
- Upper: Adjusts UPPER signal.
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately